Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for a free trial?
- You can register for a free trial by signing up to our monthly package: letsteachprimary.com.au/pricing/
What do I get access to in the free trial?
- You get access to all of the content in the free trial.
How long is the free trial?
- The free trial lasts for 30 days.
I’ve run out of time and haven’t had a chance to use Let’s teach! Primary. Am I able to extend my free trial?
What year levels does Let’s teach! Primary cover?
- Let’s teach! Primary covers content for Years 1 to 6. Let’s teach! Primary does not currently include Foundation content.
What do I get for my membership?
- With a Let’s teach! Primary membership you have access to every year level from 1 to 6. The platform currently covers HASS (Geography and History), Science, and Health. Health is currently in development so not all levels are available yet—but they’re coming soon!
- Within each learning area you have the year levels, which contain their relevant units. Unit pages include an overview, with all curriculum links and information for the unit, as well as all of your lessons.
- Within each lesson there is:
- a lesson plan
- student pages
- The lesson plan comprehensively outlines each section of the lesson, from preparation through to assessment. The student pages follow and are in a slide format to present lesson content on your smartboard.
- Interactive PDF downloads are supplied to accompany the student page content and further develop lesson concepts. These include a student summary of the slides, a student worksheet and an investigation worksheet, all of which come in an editable PDF format.
Why does Let’s teach! Primary cover HASS, Science and Health, but not Maths and English?
- Let’s teach! Primary has been created to provide teachers with support in under-resourced learning areas, like HASS, Science and Health. By covering all the lesson planning for you, it allows teachers to save time and focus on teaching the students these learning areas.
Will Let’s teach! Primary include other learning areas in the future?
- The great thing about Let’s Teach! Primary is that it is being continually updated. We are currently developing our Health learning area, and will be working towards including other learning areas in the future—keep your eyes peeled!
- You can keep up to date with all the latest Let’s teach news by joining our mailing list here: letsteachprimary.com.au/
How much does a single teacher membership cost?
- A single teacher membership for Science or HASS is $95.00/year or $8.99/month.
- A single teacher membership for both Science and HASS is $110/year.
- As our Health learning area is currently in the works, it is included in any subscription for no extra cost.
Do you offer group membership packages for schools?
- Yes, we do. You can select how many teachers you wish to include in your membership. The admin of the group can add up to 10 teachers to their membership. They must pay for each teacher they include when signing up.
- For a whole-school package for more than 10 teachers please get in contact with us to discuss your options at [email protected] or speak with our sales manager, David, at +61 (0)414 251 492.
How much do group membership packages cost?
- For one learning area: For less than 10 teachers it is $47.50/teacher.
- For all learning areas: For less than 10 teachers it is $500. There is no individual price per teacher.
- For more than 10 teachers please get in contact with us so we can provide you with a quote. You can email us at [email protected] or speak to our sales manager, David, at +61 (0)414 251 492.
What payment methods can I use?
- You can pay for your membership using Visa or Mastercard.
- If you are purchasing a whole school membership you can get in contact with us to organise a bank transfer. Please get in touch at [email protected] or speak with our sales manager, David, at +61 (0)414 251 492.
Do I need any special software to run Let’s teach! Primary?
- No, Let’s teach! Primary is an online platform that can be run on any web browser, all you have to do is type in the URL and log in. For optimal use, we recommend using Google Chrome or Safari. Let’s teach! Primary is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Do my students need accounts for Let’s teach! Primary?
- No, students do not need accounts for Let’s teach. Let’s teach is a teaching tool designed for teachers to use in their classroom with students.
How do I reset or change my password?
- You can change your password by clicking the 'Change Password’ link found on the Dashboard.
How do I renew my membership?
- Your membership will automatically renew. If you wish to not renew you will need to cancel your membership. Please see below for how to do this.
How do I cancel my membership?
- You can cancel your membership by clicking the 'Your Membership' link found on the Dashboard. Then under 'Actions' you can select to cancel your membership.
Can I change or upgrade my membership?
- Yes, you can. To do this, click the 'Your Membership' link found on the Dashboard. Then under the 'Actions' column you can select to change or upgrade your membership.
Where can I update my personal information?
- You can update your personal information by clicking the “Edit Profile' link found on the dashboard.
Can I still conduct a lesson if my interactive whiteboard isn’t working?
- Yes, you can. If you are unable to use the slide show you can download and print the student summary PDF which contains the same information as the student pages slides, word for word. You can give these to your students along with the worksheets.
Can I use Let’s Teach! Primary to teach remotely?
- Yes, you can. The student pages slide shows have been condensed into a student summary PDF so students can have access to all the lesson information. The worksheets are editable PDFs, meaning you can send them to your students to complete and they can type in their answers to send back to you for marking.
Am I able to download and print the student pages slides?
- No, you cannot download the slides themselves into a file, but you can download and print the student summary PDF which has all of the same information as the slides, word for word.
Am I able to print the editable PDF student worksheets?
- Yes, you can. You are able to print all of the downloads, which include the Student Summary, Student Worksheet, and Student Investigation Worksheet.